Classes and Workshops
TheBumpWA's pregnancy classes are designed to inspire and inform expectant couples for the birth and to assist new parents during the first few weeks and months of their baby’s life.
Our classes are for all women and their partners. Our workshops are conducted by midwives or trained Childbirth Educators experienced in all types of birth.
At TheBumpWA we view childbirth as a natural and normal life event. A positive, empowered, informed birth experience leaves new parents with a sense of pride, satisfaction and heightened self esteem. However we respect that many expectant couples approach the experience with at least some trepidation. Our aim to is provide information and support in a way that will inspire women and their partners to actively plan for a great, safe birth for themselves and their baby – no matter where they choose to birth or who they choose as their care-givers.
If you can’t see a date that suits, call us on 9498 6033.
- Baby Massage Workshop and New Mums' Group
- Breastfeeding (July 2017 onwards )
- Breastfeeding Workshop
- Choices in Childbirth free workshop
- Dad 2 Dad
- Dad 2 Dad (July 2017 onwards)
- Early Pregnancy Workshop
- Early Pregnancy Workshop ( July 2017 onwards )
- First Aid Basics for New Parents/Parents to be/Support people
- Positive Caesarean (July 2017 onwards)
- Positive Caesarean Workshop
- Preparation for Childbirth - 6 Week Series
- Preparation for Childbirth - 6 week series (July 2017 onwards )
- Skills for Labour and Birth (Active Birth)
- Skills for Labour and Birth (Active Birth) July onwards
- Vaginal Birth After Caesarean Workshop
- Vaginal Birth After Caesarean Workshop (July 2017 onwards )