Preparation for Childbirth - 6 Week Series
Over a series of six 2-hour evening sessions, these classes are designed to inform, support and inspire parents-to-be to embrace the exciting, and at times challenging, journey into parenthood - including childbirth and the first few weeks with a new baby.
Whether you are choosing to birth at home or in hospital, or will be having a caesarean, these sessions will be tailored to your specific circumstances and aspirations. This series is ideal to complete in early pregnancy and then followed up by an Active Birth Workshop closer to your baby's birth day. See also the Dad2Dad Preparation for Childbirth session for Dads only.
The sessions also provide the opportunity for couples in the workshops to get to know each other as they prepare for childbirth and parenting. After every-one has birthed their babies, the group meets up once again to share their experiences.
One of the weeks has a breastfeeding workshop, yes bring your partner as it is designed for him aswell.
$150 per couple Please note a 20% admin fee is charged for cancellations. There are no refunds for cancellations less than 48 hours prior to the commencement of the workshops.
What people say:
"Open discussions as required allowed class to meet participants' specific needs."
"I particularly enjoyed talking about the pain and what happens in labour, also the breastfeeding lesson. We both learned a lot and enjoyed the group talk and set up."
- Preparation for Childbirth - 6 Week Series - Success - 8th March 2017 at 7.00pm
- Preparation for Childbirth - 6 Week Series - Success - 14th March 2017 at 7.00pm
- Preparation for Childbirth - 6 Week Series - Joondalup - 23rd March 2017 at 7.00pm
- Preparation for Childbirth - 6 Week Series - Success - 27th April 2017 at 7.00pm
- Preparation for Childbirth - 6 Week Series - Success - 9th May 2017 at 7.00pm